Collegebuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum brings you the latest updates and tremendous happenings around your college.So dudes, take this wonderful opportunity to update on latest events happening at your college or town!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Study for FREE at Taylor's College!‏

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Study for FREE at Taylor's College!‏ Empty
PostSubject: Study for FREE at Taylor's College!‏   Study for FREE at Taylor's College!‏ Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr - 11:09

Firstly, thank you for your enquiry on our National Vocational Skill program. This is an Apprenticeship program sponsored by the government in the areas of Food & Beverage Service and Kitchen Practice. The duration of the program is 6 months of which 3 months will be off-the-job training at Taylor's College and another 3 months of on-the-job training at hotels nationwide. Successful candidates will be provided with a RM210 monthly allowance for 6 months. Applicants who meet the minimum requirements whom are single, Malaysian citizen, 18-30 years of age & have completed SPM, is invited to our campus for seminar followed by registration as follow:

Date: 14th April 2009

Time: 10.00am – 2.00pm

Venue: Taylor's College, School of Hospitality & Tourism

Block C, Leisure Commence Square, Jalan PJS 8/9,

46150, Petaling Jaya

Kindly bring along your SPM slip (original & photocopy), photocopy of IC and 2 passport size photo on the 14th April 2009 All successful candidates are required to pay -Registration Fee of RM110.00 on the spot to secure their seats as the selection will be done on a first come first serve basis.

Should you or any of your friends are interested to attend the registration, do SMS your full name & IC number to my hp 012-6968242. For further info, kindly contact me at the details below should you require further assistance.

Thank You

Best Regards,

Haresh Singh Gill

Assistant Manager | +6012-696 8242

haresh.gill@taylors.edu.my |

Taylor's Centre for Continuing Professional Education |

School of Hospitality and Tourism

Block C, Leisure Commerce Square, No 9 Jalan PJS 8/9, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia |

Tel +603-7877 9777 ext 222 | Fax +603-7873 0655

taylors.edu.my
Back to top Go down
https://collegebuzz.forumotion.com

Study for FREE at Taylor's College!‏
Page 1 of 1